DRUMARD FARM V220.127.116.11
Update 18.104.22.168 Changes:
1. Fixed Farm BGA Silo Unload Problem
2. Fixed Floating Trees
3. Turned Off Missions On Grass Fields
4. Lowered Animal Triggers So Dirty Areas Can Be Cleaned
5. Removed Greenhouse
6. Replaced Skips
7. Raised Terrain in Farm Area And At Field Entrances
8. Widened Field Opening
9. Added List Of Credits To modDesc.xml
10. You Will Need To Start a New Save
Drumard Farm is based around a real working beef farm in the green green fields of Ireland, Co.Louth. There are two farms, Drumard Farm where the cows and sheep can be found, and Drumard arable farm where the pigs are located. The map features are:-
– Two Working Farms, one which has the Grain Silo located at. Two Forestry Areas around the map.
– One Sell Area with Two Sell Points (Drumard Grains 1/2) for the various crops.
– Low Cost Storage Area at Drumard Grains so you can store your crops when waiting on a great demand, there is also a low cost fee at this facility.
– Seed and Fertiliser point at Drumard Arable Farm.
– Prices have been also been increased. Missions on all fields not owned, to help get those field prices down.
– Please be aware all hedges, fences and walls have collision, however there are sizeable grass headlands around the fields to help those workers out.
– Automatic Gates and Lights on most of the Farm and farm Buildings.
FS17_Drumard (file size = 217 MB)