EPSILON PALFINGER M80F MOUNTED CRANE FOR TRACTORS V1.3
Here’s my next mod conversion for the FS17. This time I have converted the Epsilon M80F Mounted Crane from the FS15. The original Mod comes from Timber131 . Thank you for permission to release this mod conversion. This crane can be mounted on any Tractor with a 3-point hitch. It can be used as rear crane and as a front crane. For stability, the Posts can be unfolded to jack up the tractor a littlebit. Mainly the crane is used of course to load Logs. But it can also be used to lift pallets to a trailer. Unfortunately, the gripper does not have enough strength to grab the pallets, but the very small Seed- and Fertilizer Bigpacks can gently be lifted and loaded. Of course, a Trailer can be attached with Ring Coupling to the Crane. Unfortunately, this version does not support the Dolly, i will fix this in an upcoming version. Thus, the attach of Timber trailers is conceivable.
– 3D model again slightly reworked and optimized. Especially the support feet
– Bug fixed on the support feet that pushed the tractor on one side more than on the other
– Textures are corrected again and the reflections are slightly reduced.
– Hydraulic sounds added when moving the crane booms
Of course, this mod has a colorpick of the Crane on buy. It can be purchased for 15,000 € in Forestry Equipment.
Here a list of what I changed and adapted for the Conversion:
– Completely new Config with FS17 compatibility
– 3D model converted and made slight changes.
– Changed controls of the crane from Front Loader to Crane (same Controls now like the Bufallo Forwarder)
– Added Pick Color on Buy
– Added translation
– Modified forks, so that they can grab the large liquid fertilizer tanks
– A new brand logo and store graphics to match the FS17
– The log is as far as I know error free! When you see errors, please message to me.
This crane has the following Features:
– Fully Functional crane control
– To be installed at the rear and also to front coupling
– Deployable Posts Support
– Crane can be lowered to decouple to prevent it from fall over
– Trailer ring couplings (small trailers, no Dolly support in this version!)
– Color Pick when buying
– Forks can open wider as usual
Credits: Timber131/GIANTS/Endless Dark
fs17_epsilon_cranejj (file size = 13 MB)