FRISIAN MARCH V2.2 IT BECOMES FRUITY
Moin love LS Community,
Now you can download the new V2.2.
– pulp factory: production of paper pallets and cardboard pallets (wood chips, water and empty pallets)
– fruit farm: fruit varieties are apple, pear, cherry and plum (compost, water, empty pallets and cardboard pallets)
– More silo storage capacity at the yard, wood chip now storable
– Trigger feeding troughs in the cowshed, pigs and sheep improved
– Trigger compound feeding unit enlarged
– Switch the light in the cow shed to on / off.
– More space for sugar beet in the sugar factory
– Sale at the port and station brings back money (without departure bonus for a better comparison)
The following bugs have been fixed
– All pallet collectors are adjusted. (As good as no palette place note free mistakes more)
– LUA error fixed with maize cutters
– Shader Fahler fixed from 9 pm
– Floating tree, double tree, flickering tree fixed
– Colli of the pallets
– Smoke behind paper factory no longer exists
– Some more minor flaws fixed
Have fun with the new version
for something of construction, the first version of my North Frisian march mod Map for LS17 is now ready.
The map is based on the North Frisian march Map of LS15 (Standard)
Landscape: North German plains map with trenches, windmills, dikes and small forests.
Fields: farmland 20 (Owned beginning 3) + 11 grass fields (all from the beginning)
Field missions are possible and train to shutdown available
On the main courtyard, the cows, chickens and pigs are housed
Better Start fleet than normal
12 sales opportunities for harvest as Railway Station, Depot, Raiffeisen, cereal port, grain trade, Heizfabrik, pulp mill, sugar mill, Oelfabrik, sawmill, bakery and BGA to unload my trailer
So far there is no further processing, the harvest is always sold directly.
I wish you much fun on the map and any error messages can be sent by me like message.
Videos about the map can be found on my Youtube channel “FedActionLetsPlay”
The map may only be published using the original download links on other sites like but please.
Credits: Idee / Konzept: dani1803 / FedActionLetsPlay
Sonstige: Die Map darf gerne aber bitte nur mit dem Orginal Download Link auf anderen Seiten veröffentlicht werden.
NF_Marsch_entpacken (file size = 877 MB)