FRISIAN MARCH V2.4
– New pigsty and more decoration in the pigs
– Straw bales are also recognized by pigs
– Pig feed production from cereals, earth fruits and rape / soya (surplus can be sold)
– Map cleans up much less data waste (200 MB saved)
– fertilizer and seed production (sale at the Raiffeisen and port possible)
– Fertilize us seed stock
– Pallet bearings spwant the stored pallets much faster
– Pallet bearing is less computationally intensive
– Display at the dairy is correct again
– Various flying objects (flowers, bushes, citizen dough) fixed and partly other trees installed
– Windmills exchanged
– New factory script installed
– Mixed feed color has more capacity
– 2 more halls for more facilities on the farm
– Cardboard pallet slightly reduced
– As always a few small bugs fixed ect
for something of construction, the first version of my North Frisian march mod Map for LS17 is now ready.
The map is based on the North Frisian march Map of LS15 (Standard)
Landscape: North German plains map with trenches, windmills, dikes and small forests.
Fields: farmland 20 (Owned beginning 3) + 11 grass fields (all from the beginning)
Field missions are possible and train to shutdown available
On the main courtyard, the cows, chickens and pigs are housed
Better Start fleet than normal
12 sales opportunities for harvest as Railway Station, Depot, Raiffeisen, cereal port, grain trade, Heizfabrik, pulp mill, sugar mill, Oelfabrik, sawmill, bakery and BGA to unload my trailer
So far there is no further processing, the harvest is always sold directly.
I wish you much fun on the map and any error messages can be sent by me like message.
Videos about the map can be found on my Youtube channel “FedActionLetsPlay”
The map may only be published using the original download links on other sites like but please.
NF_Marsch_entpacken (file size = 722 MB)