FS17 NEWBIE FARM V2.0
Welcome to Newbie Farm, over the years this map has been described as one of the hardest maps to play and in trying to keep with that I present the new version which in all fairness is almost a revamp due to the amount of changes which has changed the look of the map a lot.
* Some terrain fixes to buildings.
* Fixed transform group names due to space character issues.
* Sheep nav Mesh Fixed.
* Several terrain fixes.
* Animal troughs floating slightly fixed.
* Some fencing around cow zone fixed.
* Sawmill removed due to issue’s after latest patch.
So in keeping the idea behind game difficulty (which is based around hard difficulty) you will find all the forestry area’s have now been moved into mountains.
Please note due to the scale of this there are over 13,000 tree’s on this map now and although tested in single player, multiplayer and on a dedicated server the map ran smoothly but you may have to turn down your settings if you suffer FPS problems.
Cows, Chickens, Sheep and Pigs are all present around the farm area. There is also a mixture of sell points for those who like the supply and demand features built into the game or like to store the grain for great demands. Note the farm silo can hold almost everything and its capacity has been increased to 500,000 due to the silo extension addons not working on dedicated servers.
Hedges around the farm are collidable while those around fields are not. You also do not start with any fields and missions are disabled.
//////////////Change Log 2.0
* Prices increased for silage, dry grass, woodchips, straw, potato’s and sugarbeet’s.
* Price for grass lowered.
* Price for logs increased.
* Some tree’s switched out
* Shrubs near farm entrance removed.
* Better optimization from 60 to 220 FPS.
Credits: * Luke159
* Iain Robson
* Farmer Dad
* Bipolar Prophet
* Zig Zag
FS17_Newbie_Farmhj (file size = 351 MB)