FS19 – FELSBRUNN EDIT BY MC MULTIFRUITUPDATE V1.4
Version 1.4 Multifruit Update
1. Sale of farm buildings available again.
2. The grass in the Landscaping mode (growth in the first stage) grows again and is fixed.
I would be very happy about a new rating (buttons above the download button) and a short feedback. Many Thanks
Hello LS19 fans
Hereby I make my converted Felsbrunn 1.3 standard fruit available to all. The farm I have put on a different terrain and the stables of the animals are also housed in the farm. Also, I have a few small things built with you have to explore yourself. The launch vehicles and takeoff fields are also changed. I hope you like my machined Felsbrunn. Some open spaces are also available.
The PDAMap version 1.3 standard fruit is now in several sections scanned, assembled by hand and included in this version for the first time.
Much has been rebuilt, replaced or redesigned what a new score vorraussetzt. The log is so far except for the errors caused by Giants own error and error messages. Still, I do not exclude minor inattention on my part in the design of the map, such as: floating objects, etc ,
On the installation of a Wurzelfruchtlagers I deliberately omitted because there are already several possibilities of mods that allow anyone to place on the open spaces his silos themselves.
Furthermore, I would like to thank Hasco quite sincerely for a correction of a trigger at the BGA, which was created by Giants. Thus, now the bales sell better at the BGA.
And now I wish you much fun with the Felsbrunn
MC / Jürgen
I would be very happy about a new rating and a short feedback
The factories are only outlets because the scripts are still for the productions
Are there any problems with placing some mods then this could help.
Version 1.4 Multifruit
1. carrots onions hops and rye (own applied folio textures)
2. Animated light built-in
3. Decoration installed
4. Fixed minor bugs like floating objects (corrections)
5. Animated roller shutters installed
Version 1.3 standard fruit
1) Old sawmill replaced by new one
2) Lighting installed in the yard
3) built barriers
4) brewery built
5) built in several sounds
6) Beach hotel and decoration installed
7) Seagulls fish from my old Mc’s agrarian worldmap
8) New open spaces
9) New stable with boxes installed Credits: Tbereit1 (with permission to change the stable and the navmesh)
10) New gas station installed
11) Lidl installed
12) self-made hudfruits of all types of fruit
13) Correction “To swan”
Version 1.3 Standard Fruit Update
1) Fixed minor bugs like floating objects
2) Superfluous files deleted
3) Landscape slightly decorated
4) Textures adapted
Version 1.3.1 Standard Fruit Update
1) Floating objects removed
2) Roller shutters now work for the vehicle dealer
3) Rock on Field 6 had prevented helpers to finish the track at the edge of the field, was defused
4) Decoration installed
5) fixed minor errors
The copying out of objects, buildings and other and installing in other maps is not allowed. Changes to the map “FS19_Felsbrunn_Edit_By_MC” and re-uploading is also prohibited. You can get a permit.
Credits: Motorboot mit Sound und Beat von Maulwurf 63 , Kaufbare Hallen von Vertex Dezign , Strohlager von Hasco , Schneidwerksregal von San Andreas , NewVehicleShop :Dachschilder: Kirtz Pierr , ShopUmbau: Joerg_B , Deko: AllgäuerGarde, Claas_Evolution, speedy77.
Download (file size = 528 MB)