FS19 – GAZ-53 MODUL PACK V1.1.2
The pack includes the GAZ-53 modular truck and eight modules for the truck:
– a tank for a milk – 5000 liters (milk and water).
– a fuel tank – 4500 liters.
– a universal tank – 4000 liters (liquid fertilizers, herbicides, slurry, digestate and water).
– a platform with autoload of bales and pallets. It may transport of dynamic objects. No support for bulk cargo
– a modul for bulk goods – 4200 liters (can refuel seeders).
– a modul for bulk cargo with extended sides – 6500 liters.
– a body for a silage 10000 liters.
– a livestock modul (2 cows, 2 horses, 6 sheeps, 5 pigs)
There is a choice of engine, wheels, color and design, working light, mirrors and dashboard, UDIM textures. It gets dirty and washed. Clean log.
+ added livestock modul;
+ added original rims;
– removed trailer GKB – will be replaced soon;
– the number of bales transported by EAL module has been reduced – now 6 round and 5 square bales;
+/- wheel alignment;
+/- engine and chassis adjustment – an attempt to find a “middle ground” between real characteristics and adequate behavior in the game. Corrected: mass and center of mass both of the truck and modules, engine power, subsidence of springs at different loads and suspension travel. As a result, without modules there is a significant preponderance to the front (although in real life it should somehow be), when the modules are connected – the alignment is centering, and when goods loading – the center of mass is shifted to the rear axle. The engine pulls the empty car comparatively well and with difficulty the loaded one;
+/- some visual corrections, and also as an experiment – replaced the material (painted metal) on the frame, body, and some parts of the modules to rough painted metal;
+/- fix of founded bugs.
Credits: artemich, kto-totutzdes, -=F@RMeR=-, Edit and FS19: Karl911.
Download (file size = 49 MB)