FS19 – UniRefill Station by Cheva v1.0.3R
UniRefill Station Rent/Ownship. 5,000 per day/150,000 total plus terraforms. All unit prices are average (for medium difficulty level).
– Expanded night lighting. Corrected model. Updated textures.
– Reduced the collision area of the model, now you can put a selling point right under the shipping pipe.
– Balanced prices and load speed.
playing Hard: prices 2 times higher than average,
playing Medium: prices are average, prifit 10-20%,
playing Easy: who am I talking to?
! see my spreadsheet at https://goo.gl/T2cPCU
– fixed sunflower.
– Area for installation (terraforms): 5×5 (10×10) meters.
– Units: seeds, lime, liquidFertilizer, Fertilizer, herbicide, manure, wheat, barley, canola, sunflower, soybean, maize, potato, sugarBeet, grass, oilseedRadish, oat, rye, spelt, triticale, millet, sorghum, carrot, onion lettuce, redCabbage, cabbage, hops, sugarCane, poppy, cotton, silage, forage, pigfood, woodchips, tarp, cowfood, liquidmanure, slurry, straw, grass, drygrass_windrow, haypellets, strawpellets, milk, grass_windrow, compost, digestate, fuel , chaff, sugar, water.
– Cost of purchase and installation: 100.00 + terraforms.
– Service and rental: 5,000 / day.
– Prices: 10% higher than the average on the map.
– Cost of purchase and installation: 150,000 + terraforms.
– Service and rental: 100.00 / day.
– Prices: average (for Medium difficulty level).
Credits: by Cheva
Download (file size = 4 MB)