NORGE CREST VALLEY 17 V1.9.1
Hello friends of the LS 17,
Version 1.9.1 ChoppedStraw & animated drinkers
* New: calcareous plant built for the production of lime.
* New: Animated animals and farmers added to the farm.
* New: radar speed cameras installed.
* Update: FuelSellTrigger 1.2.1.
* Update: MilkSellTrigger 1.2.1.
* Update: FactoryScript 126.96.36.199.
* Update: AdditionalTriggers V1.1.0.
* Update: GasStationExtended 188.8.131.52 A.
* Update: input for logs of sawmills converted to wood.
* Bugfix: Wall restored at CompostMaster.
* Bugfix: Hoftankstelle; The hose function (Overload Pipe) is now also MP- or Dedi-capable.
* Bugfix: Ground recess at the yard removed.
* Bugfix: Fixed invisible collision at field 1.
* Bugfix: Circumstances around the small sawmill removed.
Here now also by me a rebuilding of the Goldcrest Valley. Although it has not become Norgeholm, but a beautiful new or rebuilt map with lots of news. 😉
And now here a few data, which was changed or rebuilt.
Changelog of the NorgeCrest Valley 17 v1.0 (The map was tested extensively in the SP and on the Dedi and the log is error-free.
* ChoppedStraw including the necessary textures.
* Animated animals for pigs, sheep and cows, so that the animals also drink water.
* The farm was enlarged and partly rebuilt.
* Cow pasture laid on the farm.
* Sheep grazing on the farm.
* Animated gates at the cow and sheep pasture. Thus, among other things, Grass mowing.
* Washing place included Kärcher at the yard.
* Seed, mineral fertilizer and liquid fertilizer tank installed on the farm.
* A medium sized and a small Lizard vehicle hall including new MP-capable niggels lighting installed in the yard.
* Wolf’s system installed biomass and vehicle hall on the farm.
* Farming place at the farm.
* Additional fruit varieties added to all silos and the Railroad Mill – see explanation.
* Both trains are rebuilt so that they can also load and unload the additional fruit varieties.
* Additional wooden loading crane on the railway line next to box 8 installed.
* Main road leading to the farm is provided with a street lighting.
* The courtyard silo and the transit silo on the farm were also equipped with lighting.
* In some places, the courtyard itself also received some lighting.
* All fields have been preserved and have not been a victim of the transitions of animal pastures.
* In the places where the cow and sheep pastures were previously, a large grass area has now been created. So much more space where you can place mods or simply use the meadows for gras stitching.
* And what else I forgot to mention. 😉
Explanation of additional fruit varieties:
At the following locations – Hofsilo, Central Transport Hub, GoldCrest Pacific Grain and MapleField Pool – can be loaded or unloaded to the fruits of wheat, rapeseed, maize, barley, sunflower and soybeans, potatoes, sugarbeet and woodchips.
At the Railroad Mill, wood chips can be sold alongside wheat, barley, rape, corn, sunflower, soybeans, potato and sugar beet.
Both trains can load and / or unload the following fruits:
Wheat, barley, rape, corn, sunflower, soybeans, potato, sugar beet and woodchips.
The following mods should be present in the mods, so that no buildings are missing at the beginning of the NorgeCrest Valley 17:
* The [url = https: //www.modhoster.de/mods/multi-storage-shed#description%20/aaa_64erfix/] Multi Storage Shed [/ url] in order to be able to store straw, grass, hay and pig feed ,
* The vehicle shelter, the small and large vehicle hall of Lizard are GIANTS and were with me already and had only to be downloaded in the Ls17 Mod menu.
And now I wish you just as much fun and joy on the new NorgeCrest Valley as I have it,
NorgeCrestValley17_v1.9.1_Entpacken (file size = 745 MB)